This is the latest product created on the estate and is the only one that is not closely linked to the Tuscan tradition. Cold processing, the use of nothing but stainless steel and repeated battonage enhance this grape variety’s characteristics. This white wine’s fresh notes of yellow fruit and citrus go well with dishes based on vegetables and fish. Our white wine is also perfect for a refreshing break during the summer.
- Grape variety: Tuscan trebbiano, chardonnay and sauvignon blanc.
- Harvest: hand-picked into crates from 9 to 13 September.
- Vinification: grapes de-stemmed, crushed and softly pressed under an inert gas atmosphere to avoid spoiling the aromatic notes. The must obtained is fermented at a temperature of 15–17° in heat-conditioned tanks for about 25 days.
- Aging: accomplished in stainless-steel tanks on fine lees for five months with frequent battonage.
- Tasting notes: medium intensity straw yellow colour with greenish reflections; aromatic and intense, broad with fragrant notes of acacia, citrus fruits, apples and pears; the taste is balanced, fresh and flavoursome with notes of citrus and white flowers.